Updated: Aug 7, 2019
This is what Life Insurance can do for you:
1) Pay off debt left behind, such as a mortgage, student loans, credit cards and personal loans.
2) The death benefit can help replace the loss of income because of someone's death.
3) Pay for the all the funeral costs.
4) Help pay for college tuition.
5) Policies that build cash value can be accessed through loans without the need of a death claim.
6) Policies with living benefits can provide access to the death benefit for critical, chronic and terminal illnesses.
Regardless of the type of policy, it is important to get educated on what a policy offers before a need arises and it can be too late.